Position: Customer Service – Part Time
Valencia Heights Water Company (VHWC) is looking for a part-time employee to assist with the daily duties of the office.
- Process Accounts Receivable on a daily basis
- Answer inbound calls
- Explain to customers the detail of their account history, current balance and/or delinquent account
- Assist with Board Packet preparation
- Per customer’s request, process and complete work orders. Follow-up with customer and when necessary, coordinate with field staff
- Perform miscellaneous projects as needed
- High School Graduate
- Working knowledge of accounts receivable
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated individual able to multi-task
- Needs to be able to positively relate to co-workers, and the public, in a tactful and courteous manner
- General understanding of office equipment operation
Office hours are Monday – Thursday (closed every Friday) 7:45 – 6:00. Applicant must be able to work either an opening shift or closing shift. 20-25 hours worked per week
Please click the link provided below for an employment application. Please submit your completed application, along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply: Friday, February 2, 2017
To apply for employment with the Valencia Heights Water Company download and fill out the employment application below.
Submit Your Application
In Person or by Mail
Attn: Personnel Department
3009 East Virginia Avenue
West Covina, California 91791-2252
Holiday Observance Office Closures